Given up on waiting

This looks like a first post but really it isn't it's just that what I've been offered from the backroom hasn't done what was expected and while I'm waiting for a replacement (that particular room being somewhat busy for reasons that will become apparent at some point) decided to take bull by horns.

Am sorely tempted to post retrospectively over many issues that have caught my eye on the water, the slopes and the web. However, I think that is probably not the right "tarteeb" (a word I use occasionally being a "Holmanism" from the late Mike Holman, adventurer, Marine, Arabic speaker, originally from the Arabic where it refers to "the correct order of things", specifically the order of the Nazool (sometimes translated as the sending down) of the Holy Qu'ran). I suppose (n)etiquette is an alternative but carries different baggage both old and new, so tarteeb it is!

No doubt many of the things I am interested in, from snow and wind conditions to the public sector information debate will not go away just because I've opened up a blog!

Written and posted from my desk while eating cold quiche!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outing the OS "policy options" 'consultation'

The language of location and location data

Transparency, contact tracing and the language of surveillance